10 April 2020

Siblings Day 2020

April 10th is Siblings Day. So I decided to do a chart to see how many siblings my direct line had. Not surprised too much but I did see gaps where I need to focus my research when I have time. And I should note these are KNOWN TO ME siblings through research. I feel like I may be missing a few here and there. Again, I'll add it to the list 😉

So here's the breakdown:

Me = 1 sister
Dad (Thomas Coughlin) = 3 Sisters, 2 Brothers
Mom (Sharyn Senecal) = Only Child
Paternal Grandfather (David Coughlin) = 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Paternal Grandmother (Constance Hall) = 2 Sisters, 1 Brother
Maternal Grandfather (Ernest Senecal) = 2 Brothers, 1 Sister
Maternal Grandmother (Eulalia Duprey) = 3 Sisters, 2 Brothers
Paternal Great Grandfather (Daniel Coughliln) = 5 Brothers, 4 Sisters
Paternal Great Grandmother (Bridget Agnes Williams) = 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Paternal Great Grandfather (Earl Hall) = 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Paternal Great Grandmother (Sarah Otis) = 4 Sisters, 3 Brothers
Maternal Great Grandfather (John Senecal) = 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Maternal Great Grandmother (Georgiana Yelle) = 7 Sisters, 3 Brothers
Maternal Great Grandfather (Eugene Duprey) = 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Maternal Great Grandmother (Melinda Sharrow) = 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
Paternal Great Great Grandfather (JW Otis) = 6 Brothers, 6 Sisters

So to my sibling and all siblings out there, have a GREAT DAY (or at least try to 😛)!!!




2 comments:

  1. I like this exercise, Denise. Clever! I suspect that, for most folks, family sizes increase as you climb further back into past generations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha .. Especially since most of my lines are Catholic!!

      Delete